The following is a list of all articles that have appeared on the OnTheGoSolo.com website, arranged by topic.
Solo travel tips
- Where is Karl Bushby 2019?
- Is it safe to travel to …?
- Wifi access in Europe
- Your Malta to Sicily ferry options: Who should you travel with?
- How to get your Ancona to Split ferry tickets
- Mind your moola while you do the hula: Travel solo, travel safe
- How you doing, baby? Connect with [non-cheesy] people as you travel solo
- “No more cathedrals!” Tips on conquering solo traveler burnout
- Happy hours: How to enjoy dining alone
- Planning a solo trip step-by-step
- Cherry flavored pez, a comb, and 7 cents: A pre-departure checklist for world rovers
- Bouncy, boring, and brutal: Survival tips for long bus trips
- Don’t be a touron [touring moron]: Tips to help you travel safe and travel smart
Locale: New York City
Locale: Nice France
- Nice’s Chagall Museum: Sacré bleu [and red and green]
- Tourist information: Nice, France
- Best places to eat in Nice, France: Laissez le bon temps rouler!
- Fever dream central: Your guide to Carnival in Nice
- Nice’s Matisse Museum: Sure to be your “fauve”rite
- Nice’s Musee des Beaux-Arts: Gossamer beauty all around
- Nice airport information: Bienvenue, mon petit chou!
- Nice airport arrival and departure terminals
- Allons-y! Your walking tour of public art in Nice
- Oui! Oui! Public toilets in Nice, France
- The ski scene near Nice: Isola 2000
- Fake views: Trompe-l’oeil in Nice
- En garde[n]! Villefranche-sur-mer’s naval flower battle
- Twitter and jitters: Wifi cafes in Nice France
Locale: San Francisco
Locale: Sydney area
- Tourist information: Sydney
- Bondi brekkie: Five restaurants with killer breakfasts
- Rough around the edges: The Bondi to Coogee Coastal Walk
- Sydney harbour walk: Quay sights and key sites
- Travel books: “Giant Steps”
- Travel books: “The Great Railway Bazaar”
- Travel books: “Into the Wild”
- Travel books: “Walking the Nile”